The Health Programs faculty invite you to VISIT WEEK!
What is VISIT WEEK?
- Are you enrolled at Peirce, but not yet taking classes in your major?
- Are you new to Peirce, and interested in getting to know the faculty who teach in the healthcare department?
- Or are you just curious about some of the classes that you will have to take down the road?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you might be interested in participating in VISIT WEEK. From April 4 through April 8, the faculty of Health Programs would like to invite any student who is majoring in health-related degrees to visit a class in which they are not enrolled.
Why participate in VISIT WEEK?
What are the details?
- Professor Kate Watson's HCA 210 Course (Healthcare Delivery in the United States). This takes place on Wednesday, April 6th from 5:30-9:30 in room 42. Visitors are welcome to visit between 5:30 and 6:00pm.
- Professor Jamie Loggains' HIT 250 Course (Performance and Quality Improvement in Healthcare). This takes place on Thursday, April 7th from 5:30-9:30 in room 62. Visitors are welcome to visit between 5:30 and 6:00pm.
QUESTIONS? Contact Professor Kate Watson at email@example.com