Ms. Bedsole's Homeroom Update
5th Grade, Room 312
I want to thank all of you for a wonderfully fantastic year! I have enjoyed getting to know each of your children and watching them grow and mature into wonderful human beings. :)
I wish them (and you) all the luck with their middle and high school career.
5th Grade "Graduation"/Party
- 9:30 in the gym
- Students need to wear something nice that they will continue to wear to our party after their awards ceremony.
- Boys can wear nice pants and a button down shirt, or even a polo shirt and nice pants.
- Girls can wear dresses, skirts and a nice top, pants and a nice top, etc.
- Shoes need to be comfortable. Students will not be taking off their shoes during the party. No sandals without a back.
- Please make sure all attire is OCPS approved.
- The party is not open to everyone. Only the parents who have been on the committee to help organize and run the party should be there.
- Students will not be leaving early that day. Although the party ends at 1:30, they are still picked up from school at 2:00 (a regular Wednesday).
No BookBags or yearbooks should be brought to school on Wednesday, please!
If you have any further questions, please let me know!