Glenview Library Letter
January 4, 2016
- Check out the new Library Lesson Menu for the 3rd Nine Weeks! Please sign up for a time in January for the lesson marked (*) for your grade level, and sign up for any optional lessons that you are interested in. I'd like to see each class at least once a month for January, February, and March.
- Attached is a one page information sheet for substitute teachers. Please leave a copy of this in your sub folder or with your sub plans. Thanks!
- If you would like more exposure for your Donor's Choose (or other crowd-funding) project, please send me the link. I can include the link on the Library's Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter pages.
- Playaways (audiobooks) and the corresponding book are available for teachers to check out and use in listening centers. We have many great options, from picture books to chapter books.
- Check out begins Wednesday right after morning announcements. We hope to see lots of students in the library checking out books this week!
Library Website and Schedule
Library website: glenviewlibrary.weebly.com
- Go to the library's website.
- Click on Calendar and Schedules.
- If you click on the small "+Google Calendar" icon on the bottom right of any calendar, it will take you to an easy to read full page version.