Olympic Peninsula Global Getaway
Feb 13, 2016 08:00 AM to Feb 15, 2016 06:00 PM
Want to see great view?
The Olympic Peninsula is a gateway into a nature lovers’ paradise. This diverse area holds mountains, a rain forest, remote beaches, lakes, rivers and small towns. Adventure in the NW by day and hang out at a quaint hostel in Port Angeles at night.
- Advanced sign-up begins: Tuesday, January 25th in the FIUTS Office
- When: Saturday, February 13th- Monday February 15th
- Meet up Time/Location: Burke Museum Cafe at 8 AM
- Cost: $135 covers two night stay in a hostel, breakfast both mornings, round-trip Bainbridge ferry ride & national park fees
- Who: UW Students only
- Bring: Toiletries, rain-gear, a camera, warm layers and two change of clothes. Money for food, drinks, souvenirs and outdoor activities.