Bertram Family Connection
October 3, 2022
September 15-October 15 is National Hispanic Heritage Month!
Monday, October 3: Wear Blue for National Bullying Prevention Day!
Tuesday, October 4: National Night Out 5pm-7pm @ Bertram Elementary
Wednesday, October 5: World Teachers' Day! Celebrate your child's teacher with words of encouragement!
Friday, October 7: Fall Individual Picture Day
October 10-14: Fire Prevention Week
Monday, October 10: No School - Staff Development Day
Need a transportation change? Email email@example.com by 1:30pm!
1st 6 Weeks Report Cards - Available Now!
Report Cards for the 1st 6 Weeks are available in Skyward Family Access. Please log in and view your child's report card. You will be able to electronically sign that you have viewed the report card.
If you have questions about your child's performance, please reach out to your child's teacher.
Strategic Planning Town Hall - 10/3/22
Please join us on Monday, October 3 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Burnet High School Library for a facilitated conversation in which we will:
- Review the upcoming strategic planning process,
- Seek feedback on District strengths,
- Seek feedback on Challenges facing the District, and
- Seek feedback on attributes to be included in a profile of a Burnet High School graduate
No RSVP is required, and students, staff, parents, and community members are invited to attend.
The BHS Library is located in Building A across from the flag poles.
Beginning this fall, Burnet CISD will engage in a strategic planning process as we work with a steering committee of students, staff, parents, and community members to develop a vision and agreed upon goals to guide our work as a district for the next 3-5 years. By engaging in the strategic planning process, we want to reach agreement around intended outcomes and results, and assess and adjust the District’s direction in response to a changing environment.
National Night Out is a free event hosted by Bertram Elementary, Bertram Police Department, and Bertram Bulldog PTO to engage the community in an evening of free fun! We will have a hot dog dinner, local business, bounce houses, and fun learning games for students to take home! The event is 100% free with no onsite sales. We hope you can join us!
BCISD Dyslexia Parent Night
Parents and families are invited for an evening of information and learning about dyslexia on October 10th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at the Parent Resource Center.
Click the linked flyer below for more information.
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:25am Office Opens
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:20pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes