Intro to Business AND Accounting
Grades Have Been Updated
Please take a moment to review your grades. All assignments that were due by the Thursday, Nov. 10th benchmark date have been graded. In addition, assignments that were not turned in have been recorded as a grade of zero. Please take a moment to review your grades and communicate with me if you have questions or concerns.
This is Important! Please Read the Information Below!
- The final exam is required for all students and will be available on December 7 & 8.
- The exam will open at 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 7 and will close at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, December 8.
- Only one attempt at the final exam is allowed and no retake is allowed.
- The final exam is 20% of the overall student average in class.
- Please refer to your course syllabus for specific information regarding the weighted categories for evaluation in your course.
Have You Noticed the Flashback Fridays?
The Flashback Fridays have been designed to help you review previous material from the semester. While they are not a requirement for the course, did you know that they serve as an excellent study resource for the Final Exam? If you have not answered some of the Flashback Friday questions, you should probably consider it. The Final Exam is quickly approaching!