Final DW of the 2022-2023 School Year
Summer '22 is Here!
We hope everyone has a relaxing and safe summer!
- Information will be posted to Facebook and the Live Feed on the website throughout the summer as needed.
- Texts and emails will be sent to parents if the need arises.
- The Dragon Weekly will resume on Sunday, July 3.
- School will start back on Monday, August 15.
- School supplies lists from each campus will be released when all are available or no later than July 3.
The Boys & Girls Club of the Diamond Hills will be offering a SUMMER PROGRAM free for Mountainburg students!
They have received a 21st Century Community Learning Center grant for $150,000 per year for the next three years to serve our students and our community!
- Summer Program will run from Monday, June 6 through Friday, August 5.
- Summer Program will be closed the week of July 4-8
- Hours are 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
This opportunity provides daycare and activities for students, meals and snacks, and rich activities and programs FREE for 8 weeks!
ACT Prep Workshop
Registering Your Student Athlete on DragonFly
To expedite the process and to ensure your student athlete gets to participate in their sport when practice begins, we encourage parents to have the registration complete on or before Monday, August 1.
Scholarship for 2022-2023
The link below will take you to the website to learn more about this scholarship.
Employment Opportunities at Mountainburg Schools for the 22-23 School Year
Keep Up with Mountainburg Schools
The Mountainburg Board of Education meets the 3rd Monday of each month, 5:45 PM, downstairs in the Mountainburg Administration Building. If a meeting has to be re-scheduledn or if a special meeting is needed, a post will be made on Facebook and the LiveFeed on the district website.
Meetings that remain for the 2021-2022 school year:
- April 18
- May 16
- June 20
Location: 129 U.S. 71, Mountainburg, AR, USA
Phone: (479) 369-2121