The Sawyer's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Katie's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Danielle's Email: danielle@Ilovethetotspot.com
Ms. Le Andra's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
October 20th- Isabella
October 1st-2nd - Parent/Teacher Conferences
October 15th- Tuttle's Orchard
October 16- Happy 1 year Anniversary to Ms. Danielle
October 25-29 No Ms. Alisha
October 30 - Picture Day
October 31st- Costume Day
November 3rd - Parent's Night Out
November 19th-20th - PJ Days!!!
November 21st-23rd - Closed for Thanksgiving Break
Upcoming Zoo-phonics Friends
PTO and Vacations
- Did you know we have a PTO? Interested in helping out? Please see Ms. LeAndra or Ms. Alisha.
- Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Asking a teacher will get you no where. Please email Mr. Mike at email@example.com
In the Classroom!
Welcome Ian! Our class is almost full. We will be completely full when 2 of our friends from the Scouts/Stuarts turn 3 in January.
October is our month we focus on fall and healthy practices. We will revisit proper coughing/sneezing procedures, hand washing and how its safe to keep your hands away from your face.
We have split into our small groups (spots and stripes). I'm really excited about our art project for Umber Umbrellabird week. We will be making unicorns!
· Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Operation Tot Spot Gives Back!!
Tax Time is Approaching...
Dear Tot Spot Families,
I am sending this email because we are getting close to the end of the year and therefore close to tax season. Because of our changes from Rapid Tuition to Tuition Express there will be two-year end summaries (a mid year summary for Rapid Tuition and a year-end summary). I emailed all our families when we transferred from Rapid Tuition at the time of the change, so please check your email history for that email. As far as Tuition Express, every family has direct access to your billing receipts through www.myprocare.com . If you have already signed up with www.myprocare.com you are ahead of the game. However, if you have not, you can register from this link www.myprocare.com. You will use the email you received this message from to login. If you have any problems, please let me know.
Tuttle's Field Trip!!
Monday, Oct. 15th, 9am
5717 North 300 West
Goodbye Summer....Hello Sickness! :(
I'm super excited for some Halloween books this month...are you?? Check out all the deals for this month!! Scholastic will be sent out October 9th and will orders will be due October 18th. Our online code is HQ686
Healthy Start Wisdom
The Book Nook
A Sherlock Favorite: Little Red Hot
Little Red Hot loves red hot chili peppers. She eats them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When her grandmother catches a cold, Little Red makes her a hot pepper pie that will "knock those cold germs right out of her". But before Little Red shares her pie with Grandma, she meets Señor Lobo. The pie comes in very handy when the wily wolf tries to trick her into thinking he's her grandmother.
The Parent's Spotlight
We so appreciate you supporting our fundraising efforts such as parent's night out! Next one is Nov. 3rd
Thank you so much for the parents who brought in supplies for our outdoor classroom! Because of that, we are able to start working on our outdoor music wall for both playgrounds!
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Thank you for all the special teacher treats that really touch our hearts (doughnuts, cookies, the supplies for VIPS, and various donations you've made) We can't express enough how much we truly appreciate anything and everything you do for us.
The Teacher's Spotlight
What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives and why?
- Ms. Crystal: Do something you never thought you’d do. Step outside of your comfort zone. If that means, you go out of your way to talk to someone you don’t know or bungee jump, do what challenges you.
- Ms. Rachel: I think that everyone should dance in a downpour at least once! It’s very freeing!
- Ms. Alisha: Jump off a cliff or at least a pirate ship. It’s fun!
- Mr. Mike: Watch a sunrise over a ocean, it’s so peaceful
- Ms. Le Andra: I think that everyone should be a server once in their life. Maybe then people would tip better and realize how much a server does for you and wouldn't be so rude sometimes.
- Ms. Danielle: No clue on this one
- Ms. Katie: I think everyone should travel outside their home country at least once in their lives. There is a whole great, big, fascinating world out there that needs to be explored.
- Ms. Erin: Work in customer service for a short period of time so that people will maybe think twice about who they talk to those in customer service
- Ms. Hailey: travel the world & get away from reality for a bit
Ms. Maggie: I think that everyone should go to Disney World once in their lives. I think that everyone should go to Disney World once in their lives because it is the Most Magical place on earth