U3 Week 2 Reading Online Checklist
Stay focused, stay motivated, and are proactive with their work!
Mr. Ehrmann's Reading Experience
I just recently started a non-fiction book "American Sniper". I am not going to see the movie until a finish the book to compare and contrast the differences.
This is our brand new blogging webpage that we will be using every week. Follow the button, read the question, and add your own opinion!
Community Day Essay
This is a very broad topic. Discuss topics such as:
- Why freedom is important to you as an American
- How you enjoy your freedom
- Why you value freedom
- Your personal definition of freedom
Debate 101 - Introduction to Argumentation and Debate from The Great Debate
Fifth Grade Reading Brochure
The purpose of the brochure is to provide future fifth graders with the advice you wish you had in September.
- Please make it meaningful
- Detailed and thorough
- Easy to read
- Pictures are acceptable where necessary
Reading Brochure Rough Draft Details
- Chapter Book Management (stop and jots, chapter questions, meeting with partners, participating in discussions)
- Utilizing your schedule (signing out laptops, signing out iPads, meeting with partners, choosing work to do, going to appointments)
- Overall time management (choosing where to work, when to work, assigning homework to yourself)
- How to successfully participate in class (tips for when he teaches whole group)
- Tips from a student perspective (Mr. Ehrmann never was a student in this type of class, you are the best person to give advice. Give general tips for succeeding in his class.