Taking Care of Pigs
By: Ona H.
If you have two pigs that are about 1 and a half then you're expenses will be high! It's about 1,125 dollars for a fifteen dollar bag of pig food in just one year, It's crazy!
Usually you want to start spending about an hour a day with your pigs. You should probably start when they are first born so they will get to know you a lot better.
It will cost about 1,500 dollars to buy pig food for a year. You should feed pigs twice a day everyday !
The potbelly pigs can live up to twenty years.
Other Tips about Potbelly pigs.
- If you don't want your yard ruined and to have huge holes in the ground, don't get pigs!
- The potbelly pigs love to eat and sleep.
- Potbelly pigs run fast and will chase you if you can get them to.
- Baby piglets have what people call needle teeth because of their sharp teeth. Their teeth are as sharp as needles.
- Because of these needle teeth, they can bite hard and I mean hard! But just try not to get all in their face because they only try to bite when they are scared and you're in their face.