What is a nurse anesthetist?
Nursing is a profession on health care focused on caring for others and the communities.
A nurse anesthetist provides anesthetics to patients for surgical, obstetrical and trauma care.
Degree / education you need after highschool...
- Bachelor of Science and Nursing ( 4 years)
- Work in critical care for 1 year
- post graduate degree in nurse anesthesiologist ( 3 years)
The three main colleges I am insterested in are:
- East Carolina University (ECU)
- Appalachian State University
- Rockingham Community College (RCC)
- North Carolina - Starting salary $110,000
- South Carolina - $168,721
- Florida - $168,721
The growth rate for a nurse between 2012 to 2022 is 25%. The reason why is because the demand for nurses is growing rapidly.
Career Profile - Nurse Anesthetist