Welcome to Virtual Learning
Let the adventure begin
Getting Ready For Virtual Learning
Check out the article below for some beneficial tips.
Ms. Newcomb will be teaching kindergarten.
Ms. Scarcella will be teaching a section of prekindergarten and a section of kindergarten.
Ms. Shugart will be teaching kindergarten.
Meet Your Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Teachers
- What will the school hours be? Virtual teachers will work from 7:45 to 3:45. Students will attend synchronously and asynchronously at various times throughout the school day. The specific hours for students will be from 8:00 - 3:14 but you will have some flexibility during the day.
- What school supplies do we need? Please purchase the school supplies requested by your child's home campus. You will keep them at home and use them while learning virtually. Should you decide to return to in-person learning, you will take the supplies with you.
- What if I can't attend live? If your student has to miss a live session occasionally, a recording will be posted, and your student may participate by watching the recording and completing the assigned work.
- How long will virtual learning take? The average student should take between 180 and 240 minutes a day to complete all of the virtual learning work.
- When does the virtual school start? The first day of virtual school is August 26th. You and your student will complete the meet the teacher and various tasks over the phase-in week (August 26, 27, and 28), which will help you both become comfortable using the virtual tools that you will need to use throughout virtual learning.
Meet Your Virtual First Grade Teachers
Ms. Denson will be teaching first grade.
Ms. Mount will be teaching first grade.
Ms. Henning will be teaching first grade.
What about a schedule?
Meet Your Virtual Second Grade Teachers
Ms. Bocan will be teaching second grade.
Ms. Kutz will be teaching second grade.
Ms. Conley will be teaching second grade.
Meet Your Virtual Third Grade Teachers
Planning for Success
Meet Your Virtual 4th Grade Teachers
August 26th - Meet the Teacher
Meet the Teacher will be today. The schedule is below.
Virtual Meet the Teacher and Parent Orientation Schedules
*will be recorded and loaded to LMS
Kindergarten- 9:00 Meet the Teacher/ Parent Orientation
1st grade- 10:00 Meet the Teacher/ Parent Orientation
2nd grade - 11:00 Meet the Teacher/ Parent Orientation
3rd grade- 12:00 Meet the Teacher/ Parent Orientation
4th grade - 1:00 Meet the Teacher/ Parent Orientation
5th grade 2:00 Meet the Teacher/ Parent Orientation
You will also get a welcome email from your teacher on the 26th. The email will contain a link to sign up for a Welcome Conference. Please select the day and time that you and your child would like to meet individually with your homeroom teachers. This email will also contain your day one Onboarding instructions.
August 27th and 28th Onboarding
August 31st and Beyond
Meet Your Fifth Grade Virtual Teachers
Ms. Dixon will be teaching fifth grade.
Ms. Evans will be teaching fifth grade.
Ms. Correll will be teaching fifth grade.