Sylvia Miquirray &Wendy Moderow
Procedures going up:
2. Make sure everyone know's their position and role in the stunt
3.Make sure to Use the tips from directly above
4. Flyer sets right foot into the main base's hands.
5. Backstop calls "1,2"
6. As backstop does this process the bases push up in to the chosen stunt.(Half,the flyer making sure she does not drop her butt.
7.Flyer tightens butt and legs making sure to lock her knees and stands up into her stunt.
Procedures going down:
1. When cradling base's need to make sure that they are even and bounce,flow together,(If base's are off, flyer is more vulnerable to fall down.
2.As the Flyer is being cradled she needs to put her body into a "bannana position" .
3. When landing ,flyer grabs base's shoulders.
4.Base's catch legs
5. Backspot grabs around waist
1. Base's push legs together
2.Base's pull out their right hands to grab flyers hands
3.Backspot grabs on to waist securing her landing
4. Flyer jumps down
5. Flyer is on solid ground
Questions: Do you need great leg strength to perform stunts?
Answer: the answer is yes, you can not be using you're backs and arms to be lifting the weight.
Questions: Do bases have to cradle at the same time?