TLS Weekly News
Encourage one another and build one another up
September 12, 2014
School Pictures on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Kindergarten through Grade 8 Individual Pictures ( Students may wear outfit of their choice for individual picture)
- Building Blocks Classes individual pictures
- Stepping Stones classes Individual Pictures
- Class photos for K-8 (uniform dress day)
Grade 2-8 MAP Assessment
Cookie Dough Fundraiser
We're offering Market Day cookie dough as a fundraiser to purchase books for our classroom libraries! Packets went home with each student on Wednesday, September 10th.
Important dates to remember:
Tuesday, Sept. 23rd - paper order forms and payments are due
Tuesday, Sept. 30th - Online orders are dueWednesday, Oct. 22nd - Pick- up day - 2:30-5:30pm in the gym
It's that time of year!
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Stay home if you are ill
- Avoid close contact and sharing cups or eating utensils will those who are ill
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
Our school policy is to keep students home from school until they are fever-free for 24 hours. If you want more information on the virus, you can go to this site.
Jumbled Name Designs - Can you guess these 5th grade names? See more in our hallway!
The Lady Crusaders Volleyball team is having a Dig Pink day on Tuesday, Oct. 7. The team will donate all proceeds from the game and concessions to fight breast cancer. Students may wear a Dig Pink shirt to school to show their support as well. See the order form sent home today!
Thanks for helping!
Some of you have designated our school to receive 1% of purchases made on your Target Red Card. We received a "Take Charge of Education" check for $355.47. That will help us buy more books! Thank you very much!
Come cheer on our Soccer teams next week on Tuesday and Thursday, beginning at 4:30, for our first home games. Go Crusaders!
Thanks for helping!
- Sept. 17: Happy Birthday, Mrs. Lehker!
- Sept. 17: Kona Wednesday
- Sept. 16 & 17: School Pictures by Lindahl Photography (K-8 students may wear outfit of choice for individual pictures on Tuesday, Sept. 16)
- Sept. 18: Happy Birthday, Miss Laubsch!
- Sept. 18-26: Achievement Testing Gr. 2-8