Oak Park Elementary
Everybody, every day, whatever it takes! September 18, 2022
Friday Lunch in the Garden for Third and Fifth Grade Families!
This week we invite Third and Fifth Grade families to eat with their child in the garden. Please sign-up with by clicking on the Sign-up Genius below. Adult lunches may be purchased from our cafeteria for $3.10. See menu below. If you decide to order, please add to your RSVP on the sign-up genius or call the front office at 321-269-3252. We will have it ready to go! It is also very helpful to our cafeteria team to bring correct change. Thank you so much for your support!
Sign-up Genius Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0448ADAA23A7FE3-friday1
Friday, Sep 23, 2022, 11:00 AM
Oak Park Elementary School, Dairy Road, Titusville, FL, USA
Oak Park's Friday Lunch Menu & Link to the Entire Menu for the Month of September
Severe Weather Plan for Bike Riders and Walkers!
Please follow these procedures:
Inclement Weather Looking to Pass Quickly
- Administration & SRO watch the radar and determine if we need to hold students for a short period of time because of lightening within 10 miles of the school.
- A text message will be sent that we are holding until weather clears.
- Radar will continued to be monitored until clear.
- After weather clears, a text message will be sent that we are dismissing as usual. Students may walk and ride their bikes home.
Inclement Weather in the Area for a Long Lasting Time Period
- Administration & SRO will assess the radar and make a determination that Bike Riders and Walkers need to move to their Severe Weather Plan because severe weather does not look to pass in a timely manner.
- A message will be sent out via text message letting families know of the change of dismissal plan to "Severe Weather" for Bike Riders and Walkers.
- All bike riders and walkers need a severe weather dismissal plan in case of inclement weather lasting a long period of time. We are asking for students to be picked up in the car loop with a car sign.
- Car Signs may be picked up daily in the front office 7:30-3:30
If a Family Does Not Have A Car Sign for Severe Weather Dismissal?
- Please park and go inside the front office to show ID. A car sign will be given to you with proper ID.
- You will then be asked to pick your child up in the car loop.
Families who walk and do not drive?
- You may come to the office with your ID for pick-up. We are asking you please not walk home during dangerous weather.
If you are NOT receiving text messages, please come to the front office to remedy this with one of our clerks.
School Advisory and Parent and Teacher Organization Information
- School Advisory Council (S.A.C.): 4:00-5:00 (Media Center)
- Parent and Teacher Organization (P.T.O.) Informational Meeting: 5:00-6:00 (Media Center)
- Mrs. Leach is offering to do arts & crafts/Legos with Oak Park children in need of childcare during the meeting. Due to liability, she will not be able to provide childcare to younger siblings that do not attend Oak Park. Thank you for your understanding.
- Lite snacks will be provided
The PBIS Store Grand Opening for the 2022 School Year!
Please consider donating!
- Gently used toys
- small trinkets
- small containers of playdough
- cute pencil top erasers
- bendy pencils
- press on nails
- costume jewelry
- box cars
- small stuffed animals (gently used)
- new hair ties/ new hair barrettes
- action figures
- art supplies
- We are looking for plant donations for the garden too! Thank you so much!