Collaboration, Adequate Time, Mastery
"Two heads are better than one"
It Takes Time
2. Plan ahead: Make sure you, as the teacher, are clear in what you want the students to learn, so you can present it in a meaningful clear way.
2. Teaching time management should be an important part of teaching, helping students learn how to manage their own time will help them maximize their own learning.
3. Be open to feedback, take time for reflect on your own instructional strategies.
The Goal of Mastery is Achieving Competence at Navigating Through Life
2. Use real world standards of mastery: what you teach and expect students to learn should be appropriate to their level.
2. Questions are good! Encourage dialogue and questions..but be prepared to answer!