Social Studies Teacher Leaders
During the 2015-16 school year the collaboration will continue:
- Round table reporting of ideas and ways to collaborate to save time and money
- Preparing for implementation of the newly revised content expectations,
- Developing and sharing summative assessments,
- Improving formative assessment practices,
- Accessing and learning about free eBooks
- Increasing skills of teaching informational reading.
Lunch is on your own, there is no cost, but pre-registration is required.
To provide flexibility for attendance and sharing the opportunity with colleagues, you must register for each session separately.
First of Three Meetings...
Monday, Oct. 5th 2015 at 8:30am-3:30pm
2413 W Maple Ave, Flint, MI
Day 2: Wednesday, December 16, 2015, Room 102AB
Day 3: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, Room 102AB