Smoking: Suicide for Cowards.
Chicks really dig pre-cancerous lungs.
- smokers die 13-14 years earlier than non-smokers
- tobacco use is responsible for 1 in 5 deaths annually in the U.S.
- there are 43 known carcinogens in cigarette smoke
- smoking can cause infertility, preterm delivery, stillbirth, low birth weight, and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
- smoking causes cornary heart disease
- 20.6% of all adults were currents cigarette smokers in 2009
- cigarette smoking costs more than $193 billion each year
- secondhand smoke costs more than $10 billion
- an estimated 1,000 youth become daily cigarette smokers every day
HOW TO QUIT:
- to curve the nicotine addiction chew nicotine gum, use patches, or ask your doctor about prescription medications
- to take care of the oral fixation eat sunflower seeds, chew gum, lolly pops, or e-cigs
- change your daily routine to avoid a situation where you would be urged to smoke or chew.