Siuslaw High School
Announcements 10/26-10/30 2020
Spirit Week Selfie Winners!
The Yearbook would like to thank and send congratulations to:
Zoe Alberty - Cozy PJ Day
Ian Young - Crazy Hat Day
Jasmine Bledsoe - Crazy Hate Day
There were no submission for Blue & Gold day. :(
There are still two more days to participate for a chance to win a Dutch Bros. gift card!
Email selfies to email@example.com
Best Dressed Competition & Photos For Yearbook
Submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIDE Gold Ticket Winners
Landon Hobin, Karen Sparman, Kartik Khalasi, John Rau, and Daniela Hernandez.
Thank you to all our students who are showing Viking PRIDE in their classes each day.
Graduation Announcements for Seniors!
- Please check your email for information regarding graduation product ordering. Information and order packets will be available outside the school on the staff parking lot side Monday-Friday, 8am-3:45pm.
- Information about the Project Grad Wreath Fundraiser will be coming soon. Please be checking your email regularly!
Art Exhibit & Competition
- Artwork may be 2D or 3D related to the theme Pacific Northwest.
- One prize of $50 will be awarded to a student in grades 6-8 and one prize of $50 will be awarded to a student in grades 9-12.
- Prize awards will be determined by people's choice through in-gallery voting.
- Artwork must be listed for sale and the artist may determine the sale price. If sold, the artist will get 55% of the sales price and the gallery will donate the remaining amount back to the artist's school art department.
- The deadline for submitting artwork is November 12, 2020. Artwork may be submitted to Driftwood Trading Company at 1431 Bay Street or with your art teacher at school.
- Artwork will be displayed November 18th-30th at the Driftwood Trading Company (next door to BJ's Ice Cream).
GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) Club
Check out the Elevate Lane County Fall 2020 Calendar! Events include: Live virtual tours of local manufacturing companies, short webinars designed to teach useful life and career skills, job shadow placement week, a virtual career expo and more!
Yearbooks are for sale for $55. If you are interested you can contact the office at Siuslaw High School or click the button to order directly from Jostens. Prices go up soon so get it for this low price!