Peek at the Week
February 26 - March 2, 2018
It's Dr. Seuss Week!
Monday - “Fox in Socks” (silly socks)
Tuesday - “500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins” (hat)
Wednesday - “Wacky Wednesday” (wacky tacky)
Thursday - “Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book” (pajamas)
Friday - “Cat in the Hat” (twin or Dr. Seuss character)
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!!!
6 Flags Reading Info
Small Group Math Plans
During planning on Wednesday, please provide Megan with a copy of your small group math plans. We want to see the great things you are doing! Remember- there's no magic formula for this!
The week ahead...
- Fire Drill!
- Interim reports sent home
- No meeting - work on your Talent Show Act and TOY/EOY nominations, coming to you separately by email. The Talent Show is next Friday, March 9.
- I will be out of the building at a data training in Spartanburg.
- Grade-Level Planning
- We will not have RTI meetings. Please be sure that all students who have been highlighted in your data forms are entered into Enrich for documentation. Only a few teachers have communicated with Mr. Cobbs about any difficulties in entering students into the database. Our next RTI meeting will include reviewing current data in Enrich so it is important your students in RTI are entered and baseline and progress monitoring information is up-to-date.
- 2nd grade field trip to Atlanta aquarium.
You asked, you got it!
Digital programs for students
In the meantime, be aware that every student is required to use Compass Odyssey and iStation at a minimum of 30 min. per week. This is truly a minimum amount of time as we are told that students should use these programs daily.