The Bobby's Run School Bulletin
Friday, May 14, 2021
It's hard to believe we are almost half way through May! With the warmer weather many classes have been enjoying getting outside for some socially distanced sun and science. Take a look below as Mrs. Fallon's fourth graders use chalk to draw and label food chains.
Fourth Grade Food Chains
Last Call Yearbook Orders
Please be aware today is the last day to order your yearbook. You can do so by clicking the link here.
Baloo Visits BRS
Mrs. Andrew's class recently got a visit from Baloo. Baloo is the middle school therapy dog. Mrs. Pensabene collaborated with Mrs. Andrews to arrange for students to get a chance to read to him. It certainly looks like he enjoyed his visit!
Updated Physicals and Immunizations
If you have not already done so, please send in your latest physical and the latest immunization record for you student. This can be a physical copy or through email to Mrs. Barbieri at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your attention to this.
Covid-19 Reminders and Updates
- Please review and read the daily AUXS screening questions carefully. There have been some minor adjustments.
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Barbieri as to why they are absent. She can be reached at email@example.com
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. The following states do not require a quranatine after travel: PA, DE, NY, CT. If you traveled to another state, you will need to quarantine for 10 days.
- Please notify if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 10 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- If your child or anyone in your home is being tested, keep your child home until the results are back.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old
Want your child featured in our newsletters?
Please make sure you have photo permission turned on in our Genesis Parent Portal under the 20-21 Technology Start Up Form.