Perry Innovation Center
October 8, 2021
PIC Family Involvement
Besides helping with extracurricular activities, we hope families get involved with our Family Council (PTO) and attend our monthly family events (Examples - Space Trivia Night on Oct. 18, PIC Culture/Heritage Night on Nov. 15). Additionally, our teachers will start to share opportunities to volunteer through field trips and more. It takes a village to raise children. We are honored to be part of your village and welcome your involvement here at school!
PIC Raffle Ticket Fundraiser Progress
PIC SPACE TRIVIA NIGHT - Mon., Oct. 18 @ 5:30 p.m.
Important October Dates
* Oct. 1 - 31 - PIC Raffle Ticket Fundraiser. If you need more tickets, please contact us!
* Mon. Oct. 18 @ 5:30 p.m. - Space Trivia Night - Join in person in PIC cafeteria or on Zoom (same link above)
* Mon., Oct. 18 @ 6:30 p.m. - PIC Family Council Mtg. - PIC cafeteria or Zoom (see link above)
* Wed., Oct. 20 - LATE START, School starts at 9:55 a.m.
* Fri., Oct. 22 - PIC Camp Day at Covenant Hills Camp - more info. coming soon!
* Fri., Oct. 29 - Halloween celebrations
* Fri., Oct. 29 - End of Marking Period 1
PIC Families - please sign up to participate in our PIC Culture/Heritage Night! https://tinyurl.com/picculture21
Missing anything? Our PIC Lost & Found table is in the PIC Lobby
Helping Students Cope with a Difficult Pandemic Year
Looking for a flexible work schedule? Grand Blanc Schools is hiring!
Interested in Substitute Teaching? Please contact www.EDUStaff.org. Substitute teaching requires 60 college credits. The current base rate paid in our district through EduStaff is $85 per day plus a bonus plan. See our website https://www.gbcs.org/Page/3146 for all the details.
Interested in other positions? Contact Century Temps at (810) 695-1606 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Substitute Paraprofessionals, Clerical, Noon Hours, Kitchen Help, Bus drivers and Bus Aides.