(Partial) Statement Marty Reiker
Removal Directors Prior To 2018 Annual Meeting Discussion
Statement Marty Reiker (4:02 PM Thursday, February 1, 2018), Removal Of Directors Prior To 2018 Annual Meeting Discussion Group
Reformatted (4:02 PM Thursday, February 1, 2018)
Sept 16, 2017
- Bod positions voted on.
- Ron won vote for Pres. 4 votes against 3.
- Buddy requested
- the RBMC web page be used to full capacity,
- including minutes,
- actions taken by the BOD,
- more detailed Treasures report for members
- and a financial Page be put together by Peter and Chris.
I went to the office to ask for a copy of the employee contact list
- I was refused.
- I made a comment that there would need to be changes made to the operating practices, so as to insure the Bod had proper lists.
- I also noticed an unknown person down behind the counter. It was as though they were hiding.
- I went to the back office. As I walked to the back I heard a smart remark.
- Suddenly Ron came face to face with me and He was holding the list I had ask for.
- He told me to stop threatening the office staff. I told him I did not threatened anyone.
- When I went back out to approach the office staff and explain, I then noticed this known park member was the one behind the counter.
- I confronted the member as to what they were doing behind the counter and explained the rule that she was not to the behind the counter.
- She boasted that she was allowed there and I was not the boss.
- Words went back and forth.
- Ron left the office.
- Buddy Ray Ron and Myself along with Peter and Sue P. met for an intense 5 hr. meeting to discuss the budget.
- This same day I was accused by RON of having some type of paper work passed to me by another office employee. (While I was in the meeting with him.)
- a few Bod members met with the insurance carrier.
- It was stated that it could be beneficial to the corp. to try to implement some safety measures, including member golf cart insurance which could possibly be a point in favor of the corp. in future insurance negotiations. FIRST 1/2 month on the BOD
Ron W. called a meeting for my removal,
- he had statements of me harassing the office staff in Sept.
- and manipulating an office employee to retrieve documents from Quik books. (I did no such thing).
Ron called a meeting for my (sic) and Ray Jackson.
- I was supposedly tampering with files
- by removing the recorder from the office.
1st open bod meeting.
Ron sent me an e-mail Insisting it was urgent for him to have the tape recoder (sic)
- and he wanted me to drive back down to the river( I just got home)
- or meet him half way.
Kathy Sease claims confidential info was leaked
- by a bod member
- about the special meeting Ron called.
- Revetting was discussed.
4 bod members want the attorney present at the removal meeting.
- Ray and I call for a legit special meeting to be held Sunday a.m.to discuss the accusations being made by Ron.
- 8:15 p.m. An e-mail from Chris M was received about the mold growing in the ranger station basement and we were waiting on air samples.
I had issues with returning the recorder before I was finished with the minutes.
- ( Just think how many meet.ngs (sic) I have mentioned that I had to transcribe minutes for)
- I explained the recorder was my means of providing accurate minutes.
- Me, Buddy and Ray
- are the only ones to show up
- for the legitimately called meeting.
- Chris advises the bod that innovative has now set up
- Same day I took all my handwritten meeting notes to the office
- to be copied. (per the 4 bod members).
- REvetting (sic) discussed again.
- (1st full month)
- Ron is questioning the vetting process again.
- Buddy questions Chris M. about entry system being down all weekend.
- Ron asks for some bod members to be vetted again.
- John Cress states, You need to submit and get it done if you're still interested in being a part of this bod.
- Jim Oltmann set up a meeting to work on entry system to try to resolve issues.
- 6:06 p.m. Ron W. is stating
- ray, marty and Buddy are still questionable bod members.
- He also asked for all minutes to be ready for approval.
- During a question I asked about Ron quoting several different cost figures for the liquid pool injectors,
- Ron told me " READ MY LIPS".
- I told him not to start his smart shit tonight because I wasn't going to listen to it
- He told the rest of the bod the conversation was over until we all learn not to cuss.
- He hung up on the conference call.
- I e-mailed my initial minutes to all bod members with e-mail.