Job Interview Process
By Brenden Holling
Job Interview Tips - How to Prepare For a Job Interview
5 common interview questions
- Tell me about yourself... Don't get too personal about it, include job experiences, relate job experiences to your job that you're applying for.
- What is your greatest strength? Make it some thing that relates it to the job, be honest, give an example.
- What is your greatest weakness? Don't make it so important that it stands out, don't make it necessary for the job, tell how you are improving it.
- What do you know about our company? Do your research ahead of time, give qualities and morals that the company believes in.
- Why do you want to work here? Don't say " I just need the money...", don't give silly answers.
Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers
What to Wear
Men- wear a button down shirt with khaki pants or slacks. A tie is preferred. Don't wear tennis shoes or jeans.
Women- wear a dress or blouse with skirt. Pants are not preferred but are allowed. Don't wear anything too exposing.