New Hope Elementary/Educate Explore Empower
Our Hispanic Heritage Month celebration is underway and is in full swing at our school. We currently have a display in our lobby and we will be incorporating elements of the celebration in our Parent Night activity. We hope to see all of you at our parent night event. Please see below for further details.
Our i-Ready incentive will be starting soon. Classes with the highest number of students who complete fifty minutes per week with at least 80% correct in both Reading and Math will be able to participate in our i-Ready incentive. Please encourage your child to log into i-Ready at home so that they can continue to strengthen their Reading and Math skills.
Finally, we are having an awesome school year thus far and we are excited about the activities and opportunities that we have planned for our scholars for the school year. We look forward to your continued support through partnership with our New Hope Elementary family.
Together We Strive!!
- Parent-Teacher Compact agreement will be sent home tomorrow, please review with your child, sign, and return to school no later than Thursday of this week.
- Progress reports will go out on Wednesday of this week.
- Bus Changes- Students who ride buses 234 & 230 will have early pick up and late drop off on Tuesday & Wednesday.
- NHES is seeking parent volunteers to join the school's PTO, Please reach out via email or telephone to sign up.
- All students should arrive at school by 8:00 in time for the instructions to begin.