Principal's Corner #18
January 17, 2020
Want to submit something for the Spring Auction? Be sure to complete this form by January 31st for the BUY IT NOW!
COUGAR STAFF SHOUT OUTS
- To Ann Litschewski for all her hard work organizing Young Ameritowne.
- Much thanks to Glenda for all of her hard work scheduling and administering Access testing, while also trying to continue working with students as much as possible.
- Thank you Sally and Andrea for your willingness to help cover classes when we didn't have substitutes. It takes a village.
- Awesome job Matthew! The choir performance was so enjoyable. Our students really shined...and you were so much fun to watch; it is clear you LOVE what you do.
- Thank you Darren G. for supporting our music program. Your talent is to be commended.
Update on Smart Watches
We have noticed several students wearing Smart Watches, which are considered “electronic communication devices”, to school. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that electronic communication devices are turned off and out of sight during unauthorized times. At Cottonwood Creek, electronic communication devices are unauthorized during the school day (7:45-2:45), unless directed otherwise by school staff.
Please email me if you are interested in attending the PBL institute; see the information below.
- Monday, January 20: No School, MLK Jr. Day
- Tuesday, January 21: Katie Out
- Wednesday, January 22: PAC Meeting (Collaboration Room)
- Thursday, January 23: Collaborative Team Day, 1st (AM), 4th (PM)
- Wednesday, January 29: Staff Meeting
- Thursday, January 30: Collaborative Team Day, K (AM), 5th (PM)
- Thursday, February 13: Collaborative Team Day, 2nd (AM), 3rd (PM)
- Thursday, February 20: Collaborative Team Day, 1st (AM), 4th (PM)
- Thursday, February 27: Collaborative Team Day, K (AM), 5th (PM)
- Thursday, April 2: Collaborative Team Day, 2nd (AM), 3rd (PM)
- Thursday, April 9: Collaborative Team Day, 1st (AM), 4th (PM)
- Thursday, April 16: Collaborative Team Day, K (AM), 5th (PM)