LHR Monday Memo
February 8, 2016
Rather Junior High...Home of the BEST STUDENTS and TEACHERS in Texas!
Mon, 2/8 - Grades due by 10:00am (all grades for first 3 weeks of 3rd quarter entered)
Tue, 2/9 - Department Meetings @ conference period
Fri, 2/12 - StuCo Student Dance 6:30-8:00 LHR Gym
Fri 2/12 - Valentine's Orders delivered
Thur, 2/18 - Amanda Norris' Wedding Shower at IWE 3:45pm
- Remember that campus policy requires you to enter two grades per week into the TxGradebook. This allows parents the opportunity to help their students succeed. Please refer to the Teacher Handbook for specifics about the minimum number of daily and test grades per quarter.
- Students should not be listening to music, watching videos, or playing games on their personal devices during class time. Please help us maintain consistency across the campus by monitoring this more closely.
- Thank you to everyone who pitched in to cover classes and duties for colleagues who were absent throughout the week last week. Teamwork makes the dream work.
- We continue to hear positive things about our campus from around the district and community. We appreciate you being advocates for our students and school by letting everyone know that LHR is the best school around!
- Our Lady Indians finished up their basketball season at the district tournament over the weekend. Boys basketball will have their district tournament this week. Congrats to those athletes and their coaches for a great season!