Oxmoor Valley Elementary School
"Moving from Good to Great"
Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!
A Message from Principal, Melvin Love
Oxmoor Valley Elementary School welcomed parents to our "Open House" on Sunday, August 11, 2019, at 3:00. Parents received important information and had an opportunity to visit their child's classroom. Representatives were onsite for the Boys Scouts and the Girls Scouts. Parents, if you still would like to sign your child up for the Boys Scouts or the Girls Scouts, applications are available in the office. Thanks to all the parents who attended!
Title 1 Meeting
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Parents, we look forward to seeing you at one of the following meetings! Let's continue to work together!
1st meeting: 9:00 a.m
2nd meeting: 6:00 p. m.
Our 1st PTA Meeting:
Monday, Sept. 9, 2019,
- Parents, thank you for your patience as we continue to improve the after school dismissal process. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Please, make sure your child is adhering to the dress code policy.
- We are in the process of administering the beginning of the year assessments.
- School t' shirts are on sale for $15 in the office.
- Lockers are on sale for the 4th and 5th-grade students for $10
- Please, complete the Parent Home Language Survey located on the Oxmoor Valley School Website.
- Volunteers are needed! We are in need of two Title 1 Parent Leaders. If you are interested, contact Rhonda Cantelou at 231-1200.
About us: Like us on Facebook!
Assistant Principal: Mrs. Maggie Todd