Panther Parent News
Event 1: The Places We Will Go...
You are invited to school to attend a very special activity for you and your child. This event has been put together to help you, help your child at home. Mrs. Barfield will present information to parents and students about the MAP Growth Assessment via Zoom in your child's class. After that, your child's teacher will have prepared a fun and engaging literacy activity for you to do in class!!!
Also, if you sign up (RSVP) to attend, an information packet will be prepared just for you, and it will contain information specific to your student. Click the appropriate button below to RSVP.
- November 15--- Kindergarten and Third Grade at 1:45 pm
- November 16--- First and Fourth Grades at 9:00 pm
- November 17--- Second, Fifth and Pre-K at 10:00am
Event 2: Family Time Frenzy: Fun at Home Activities
- Week 1: Recess Race- An interactive game will be sent home with students to play with their families.
- Week 2: Pumpkins in Disguise: Families will decorate a pumpkin to look like a turkey. Families will send in their creations to be judged for a chance to win a prize.
- Week 3: Newsletter Scavenger Hunt