2015 Marketing Review
By: Steven Montgomery
Companies that Marketed themselves the Best in 2015
2. Nike: A sneaker business that somehow became the world's largest sports footwear and apparel company, one of the top brands in the world, and a $48 billion S&P 500 component.
3. Geico: $28 billion in assets, and one of the most widely recognized insurance brands in the world, is all about two things: Warren Buffet and Marketing.
Best & Worst Products introduced in 2015
1. iPhone 6: Another successful Apple product upgrading and improving everything about the old phone
2. Xbox One: This gaming system has upgraded everything there is about Microsoft in a console
1. Hoverboard: A self-balancing scooter or an explosion waiting to happen? Despite their coolness, this tech fad has a dangerous side. These "Hoverboards" have been reported exploding or setting fire in homes, thus making it a danger to anyone around it.
2. Apple Watch: This Apple product was expensive, dull, and just completely unnecessary
Best Movies of 2015
2. Jurassic World: American science fiction adventure film and the fourth installment of the Jurassic Park series grossing more than $500 million worldwide.