By: Jack Buckles
365 day calender
Closes out of any civilization to the calendar now.
Number system based off the number 20
First to use number 0.
Mayan ball game
The loosing team captain was sacrificed after the game.
Location of These Civilizations
The Aztecs used a method of farming called chinampa. This method of farming let them farm on water. They made artificial islands out of sticks, leafs and mud from the bottom of the lake. They could grow seven times more crops than on a normal farm.
Governments/ Social Classes
- Three main classes, nobles, intermediates, and commoners.
- Very tightly controlled government
- Dictated life choices
- Two main groups nobles and commoners
- Four main classes, kings, notabilities, peasants, and slaves
Farming For Incas and Mayans
- Used terraced mountain irrigation streams for mountains
- Used a method called slash and burn, cut the grass and then burned it that kept the soil rich
Everybody's favorite candy chocolate came from the Aztecs
These snacks also came from the Aztecs
Method of farming. They made little makeshift islands it could grow seven times more crops.
Aztec, Inca, and Mayans skills
- Good at fighting
- Good at farming
- Good effective government
- Good at inventing things
- Good a farming
There is no found written language. They used math to communicate.