May 20, 2019
A HUGE thank you to the specials team for putting together a fabulous Field Day! It was a smashing success! Thankfully the weather held out and the students had so much fun!
Here are a few reminders for the week:
1. Please have all grades entered/updated before you leave on Wednesday. I will run the honor roll list Thursday morning and begin working on certificates then.
2. Don't forget to send me your Bethany Brags for this nine weeks!
3. Textbook inventory was due this past Friday. If you didn't get it turned in, please bring it to me today.
4. Keep plugging away on your end of year checklist. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
5. We will be providing lunch after dismissal on Friday. We are still ironing it all out, so stay tuned for more details!
6. This will be a very busy week. To ease your mind a bit, don't worry about ironing those dress pants. Feel free to wear jeans!
May 20-22 BOGO Bookfair
May 21 - Retirement Reception for Christi and Kathy 3:30 PM
May 22 - SBIC 4:00 PM
May 23 - Gym closes at 11:00 AM for fifth grade celebration
May 23 - Class parties
May 23 - Fifth grade graduation 6:30 PM
May 24 - Fourth Nine Weeks Assembly 8:00 AM
May 24 - Last day of school, Early Release 12:00 PM
May 24 - Report cards go home