Counseling Stay Connected
Summer Greetings! We are so proud of all of you for finishing "a year like none other" on a positive note! Just a reminder as we end this school year that the counseling office will be closed from June 25 - August 23. Counselors will not have access to email or voicemail during this time frame. If you have questions or concerns to address with your counselor, make sure you connect with them before June 25 or when they return on August 23.
Additional information and resources:
WLHS Main Office - 503-673-7800
WLHS Summer School Information - Brenda Freeman (email@example.com)
Clackamas County Crisis Line - 503-655-8585
National Suicide Lifeline - 800-273-8255, www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
Sexual Assault Resource Center 24-hour help line - 503-640-5311
Oregon YouthLine - 877-968-8491 or text "teen2teen" to 839863
*Please call 911 if danger to safety is imminent!
Have a safe, relaxing and fun-filled summer ya'll!
Congrats Class of 2021!!!
Final Transcript Request
Class of 2022 College Application Process/tips!
- Colleges have always prioritized a holistic review; GPA and test scores are not the only factors.
- Many colleges are going test optional.
- Develop your passions. Colleges want to know that you have a passion and can persevere. How have you been keeping up with your passions during COVID-19?
- Take a look at college admissions pages for updates on COVID-19
- Be analytical about how colleges have responded to COVID-19. Have they supported their students?
- Join university listservs to get the most up to date information from the colleges you are interested in.
- Take virtual tours
- Reach out to admissions officers. They want to hear from you and have the most accurate information
- Log in to Naviance
- Participate in hybrid and/or distance learning. Many of your current teachers will write your recommendations next year. They will speak directly to your participation during hybrid/distance learning.