Let's make sure we're all taking every precaution and setting a great example on and off the field! We need to keep it under control so that we can continue to be approved for field space and to keep these guys playing!
COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED
- *** Athletes must wear a face mask or helmet shield on the sidelines or when physical distancing is not possible such as entering or leaving the field. You will be asked to leave if you jeopardize the team's CYSA field access by ignoring the rules. ***
- *** Parents are encouraged to remain in their vehicles - Please mask up if you enter the field! You will be asked to leave if you jeopardize the team's CYSA field access by ignoring the rules. ***
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing of 6' at all times.
- Coaches and volunteer staff will wear masks.
- Athletes may wear a face mask during lacrosse activity if they choose.
- Team equipment will be sanitized.
- Do not share personal equipment or water bottles.
- Mouthguards should remain in at all times! Hands used to touch a mouthguard should be sanitized before touching anything or anyone.
- Please bring your own water!
- Bring tissues and hand sanitizer.
- Please come dressed and ready to train, entering field just before practice.
The team calendar has map links for every event. See link to calendar & instructions to add it to your personal calendar under the Puma Resource section below.
REGULAR SEASON Practice
Starting January 4: Monday - Thursday, 4-6pm, Chuparosa Field 2 (East)
LEAGUE GAMES START - Moved back to the week of March 1 - See below for updates from the league. Players must register with the league ($25) prior to the first game to be eligible. You will need your USL number handy to complete this.
Arizona Lacrosse League (ALL) Update
Team and Player Registration is open at this time on the ALL website:
www.arizonalacrosseleague.com Player registration must be completed by the start of the first game.
Below you will find a graphic outlining the plans for the 2021 Season at this time. Obviously we will need everyone's patience as we navigate through many issues this year. We have decided to move back the start of the season to March 1st to align with AIA guidelines for Spring Sports in Az. We also plan to follow the AIA guidelines for Return to Activity. You can see the guidelines here:
The graphic shows Plan B and Plan C should the AIA decide to move the start of spring sports back further. These are not set in stone, they are only to show potential plans.
Firebirds HKC3ZD Pumas K7B6KN Vortex R7PNSQ Huskies 9XZQBC OTL Combined B2XYQW
Subscribe to Team Calendar
If you are a Google Calendar/Gmail user:
From our website, choose Teams, Pumas. You will see the calendar on this page. At the bottom right is a '+' sign and Google Calendar logo. Click this and it will add the Pumas calendar to your own. You can now choose to set alerts.
OR, From your Google Calendar, Drop Down the arrow in the left-hand pane next to "Other Calendars". Choose "Add by URL". Enter this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=3loku8jaahf4hib07iqe92qttk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FPhoenix
Please use the following address to access the Firebirds calendar from other applications:
- You can copy and paste this into any calendar product that supports the iCal format. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/3loku8jaahf4hib07iqe92qttk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Remind (last minute text notifications)
If you would like to subscribe (free) text @LAXPUMAS to 81010. You can unsubscribe at any time.