TPS Digital Learning Day
Wednesday, Feb. 5th, 3-6pm
6501 N 23rd St
At our Professional Development Center (PDC)
Sample Offerings/Topics Presented
Here are some of the topics offered from 3:00-6:00pm:
- Room 1 - Twitter, Yammer, and VideoScribe
- Room 4 - Class Collaboration & TASC (Teachers & Students Collaborate)
- Room 5 - Video Tools to Engage Students in Learning
- Room/Lab 7 - FREE Microsoft Tools in the Classroom
- Room 11 - Digital Toolkit & Lessons
- Room 12 - Game-Based Learning
- Room 13 - Flipped Classroom Resources
- Quad - Drop-in Social, Innovative Projects, SMART Table activities, and Vendors
*The 3:00 hour has a more secondary focus.
Vendors in the PDC Quad
Some of our regional vendors who work with TPS will be on-site for discussions, presentations, and to explore. Drop by the Quad and visit with our vendor representatives.
Digital Learning Day Virtual Conference
There will be two live simulcasts, with a kickoff session scheduled from 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. ET (8:00am Pacific) and the the National Digital Learning Policy panel discussion from 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. ET (11:30am Pacific) on February 5, 2014. The simulcast will come to your computer screen directly from the Library of Congress in Washington, DC.