February 1, 2016
Almost Anything Goes
Nice job, ladies!
Farewells and New Faces at LMS
Shannon Troxell also left the Lopatcong family last Friday. She accepted a position in a new school district and we also wish her the best of luck. I would like everyone here to welcome her replacement, Chanda Jones-Willams. You may recognize Chanda as a recent substitute in the district. Chanda comes to us with 10 years of middle school math teaching experience. Please welcome her over the next few days.
Steve Genzale will be out for a temporary leave for few weeks as he recovers from back surgery. Someone who is very familiar around here, Andrea Hartman, will fill his vacancy until his return sometime this February. Please give both our new staff members any support they may need in the coming weeks.
Lesson Plans and Walkthroughs
Walkthrough feedback will also begin to be housed in your lesson plans. From this point on, when Kevin and I complete a walkthrough we will post our comments in your planner. If you have any questions on this, please see us.
Upcoming Events and Reminders
- 2/2 - Report Cards open for parents on the portal
- 2/4 - Literacy consultant visit (will meet mostly with me)
- 2/4 - PTA Meeting in MPR at 7:00
- 2/5 - Literacy consultant
- 2/5 - ELA 5/6 Collaboration with consultant
- 2/8 - ELA 8 Data Dig
- 2/12 - Science Collaboration
- 2/15 - Off for President's Day
- 2/16 - SGO revisions due (if necessary)
- 2/17 - Staff Meeting