For the Week of 9/3/18 MARK is here in the PM
Umm, yeah, did you get the memo?
Hopefully you are back in the groove and your classroom is running well. Overall, the school year has been pretty smooth. Things up here in the office have been non-stop, but we are looking forward to everything settling soon.
This is the 2nd edition of the Middleton Memo. I hope you all received it last week. The plan will be to email it out to all of you and post it on the staff portal. I hope between the memo, the portal, the Sunday Message, and the TBE Google calendar, you will have a good idea of what's happening here on campus.
I hope you all have a fun and relaxing three day weekend!
- No School! Enjoy the day off.
- Site Word Busters training for volunteers 8:30-11:30 in Room 309
- Staff Meeting 3:00 in Library
* Classroom walk through feedback
* Get Your Teach On
- Will meets with Skip 1:00-3:00
- IEP 1:45 Vickner/Gutierrez
- IEP 2:45 Vickner
- PTC Meeting 7:00pm (Galleria)
- Will meets with Tom 10:00
- Emmerling 2:40 Conference Room
- Snodgrass 3:15 Conference Room
- Staff Lunch provided by Tami & Friends
Down The Road
- Fall Pictures (all grades will be taken today)
- Choir & K-Kids begins 1:45-2:45
- McTeacher Night @McDonald's 4-8
- IEP 2:45 (Munno)
- Art with Ms. Tara begins 2:50-4:10
- SST 12:00 (Graves)
- Growth Mindset Assembly K-2 at 1:05, 3-5 at 1:50
- Firefly Art begins 2:45-4:00
- Band practice begins 7:00-8:05 AM
- Early Engineers begins 2:45-4:00
- Student Engagement Meeting 2:50-3:50 in the library
- IEP 8:30 Villa
- IEP 9:30 Conway
- IEP 10:00 Conway
- IEP 11:30 Cederholm
- IEP 12:00 Vickner
- IEP 1:00 Vickner
- IEP 2:00 Evangelisti