Becoming an Entrepreneur
How do you start an entrepreneurship
- establish goals- It is good to have personal goals for your business
- Think through your business- what is your product or service? Who are your potential customers?
- Have an early client base- make sure you have customers willing to pay the price for the good or service
- Talk to your loved ones- you can't do it by yourself. Make sure your family supports you
- adopt an all or nothing mentality- have an open mind when it comes to your business