First Grade News
3/14 - 3/18
3/23 - Drama Kids 2:40 - 4:00
3/23 - Spirit Night at CiCi's at Coit and Park
3/25 - NO SCHOOL
Spelling List - Test on THURSDAY
Optional Challenge Words
Language Arts/Social Studies
- I can compare informational and fiction text.
- I can blend r-controlled vowels spelled ar.
- I can use vocabulary cards to make inferences.
- I can identify present-tense verbs.
- I can retell a story.
- I can make connections by reading across texts and compare different genres.
- I can describe how technology has changed communication.
- I can compare and contrast transportation from the past and present.
- I can use money to show what I know.
- I can understand the hour and minute hand on a clock.
- I can write time to the hour as o'clock and :00.
- I can sort and classify living and nonliving things.