NSU ASDA GOLF TOURNAMENT
Davie Golf & Country Club | Saturday, October 19th, 2013
Be Part of Something Special!
- WHO ARE WE? Students who are members of the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) at Nova Southeastern University (NSU)
- WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO CREATE? NSU ASDA Charity Golf Tournament with more than 120 NSU students, faculty, and practicing dentists! 100% of net proceeds will fund NSU's Jamaica Dental Mission Trip & Give Kids a Smile Day (details below)!
WHAT VALUE CAN WE OFFER YOUR COMPANY?
- On behalf of NSU and ASDA, we invite you and your organization to become a sponsor at this year’s NSU ASDA Charity Golf Tournament @ Davie Golf & Country Club!
- In addition to great advertising at the tournament, fundraising events leading up to the Jamaica Mission Trip & Give Kids A Smile Day, and in news/media coverage following these events, becoming a sponsor means your company is dedicated to helping improve the lives of those in underserved communities!
- As a non-profit organization, we have 501(c)3 tax status and thus have a TAX I.D. number allowing our sponsors to make a tax-deduction for their donation!
Jamaica Dental Mission Trip
- NSU students, faculty, staff and practicing dentists volunteer their time and talents to provide dental services to an underserved community in Jamaica.
- All sponsors who support the NSU ASDA golf tournament will be continuously recognized during our fundraising events leading up to the Jamaica mission trip in March, 2014 and in news/media coverage following the mission trip!
Give Kids A Smile Day
- This event allows NSU dental students, faculty, staff and practicing dentists to join with others in the community to provide dental services to underserved children.
- This is a nationwide event! Each year, approximately 450,000 children benefit from more than 1500 individual events across the country, all because of the efforts of 40,000 or more annual volunteers!
- Again, all sponsors who support the NSU ASDA golf tournament will be continuously recognized during our fundraising events leading up to the Give Kids a Smile Day in February, 2014 and in news/media coverage following the event!
- IF YOUR COMPANY IS INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THIS EVENT IN ANY WAY, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY VIA CONTACT INFORMATION DIRECTLY BELOW TO DISCUSS FURTHER!
Thank you in advance for your support of our efforts!
NSU ASDA Community Service Chair