Gifted and Talented Tidbits 11
By Lenora Barnes 11/6/15
The students voted to support the American Cancer Society with the donations collected at the arcades. The combined donations collected at the four elementary schools totaled $209.48. We appreciate everyone that supported our efforts.
DID YOU KNOW?
Top 10 Things GT Students Stress About In School
These were gathered from gifted students all over the country by Judy Galbraith, author of The Survival Guide For Gifted Kids.
1. Tests (especially timed ones)
2. Finishing their homework and the work they miss in regular class
3. Grades (especially in math)
4. Performing in concerts and plays
5. Writing reports and essays
6. Speaking in front of the class
7. Being teased and bullied
8. Answering a question wrong in class
9. Making friends
10. Getting in trouble with teachers