UPDATE: Friday, May 26, 2020
What we are doing...
What does this mean for the time being:
- Stay connected with those you are doing life with! Don’t disconnect. Reach out to those you know, ask for help and look to give help.
- Many of our ministries will be looking for ways to stay connected through technological means, be looking for information related to groups you are connected to.
- Look at needs around you. Keep your eyes open to your neighbors, the elderly and specifically those who may be at a higher risk for the virus. We should continue to be the church in practical ways to those in our communities.
Some things to remember:
- Let’s stay rooted in God’s promises. Remember that God is not surprised by anything. Let’s be an instrument of unity and peace.
- Please continue to be faithful in your giving as we serve our community together. You can give online below.
We will continue to provide updates via our website and social media.
As believers in Jesus, even in moments of confusion and fear we have hope. We always want to be wise in the decisions we make, but simultaneously be bold in our love for one another and the communities we live in. We are grateful for our incredible community and its leaders, compassionate and wise healthcare workers, for the collaboration and unity in the churches in our region, and most of all, we are grateful for the grace of Jesus that covers us and compels us to love and serve our communities one person at a time.
Questions or concerns?
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: 770-786-2563
- Our church offices will be closed to the public for the time being, but you can still reach us by phone or email.
Let's continue making disciples of Jesus Christ who make disciples of others.
CHECK THE LINKS BELOW FOR OTHER WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED: