Operations With Fractions
By: Xavier Jackson
Adding & Subtracting Frations
2. Once you find a common multiple between the denominators that number becomes the new denominator.
3. Then you multiply the numerator as many times as you multiplied the denominator and what you get is your new numerator.
4. Then you add or subtract across,but your denominators stay the same your just adding the numerator.
5.Then you simplify (If you need too)
6. And thats how you add and subtract fractions.
Multiplying & Dividing Frations
Explanation For Multiplying Fractions
2. Then you multiply the numerator and denominator across.
3. Then once you get your answer you have to simplify.
4. And thats how you multiply fractions.
Explanation For dividing Fractions
2. Then you keep the first fraction the same ,change the dividing symbol to a multiplication symbol.Then you flip the numerator and denominator on the second fraction.
3. Then when u get your answer don't forget to simplify.
4. And thats how you divide fractions
Adding & Subtracting Decimals
2. Then you add or subtract.
3. When you get your answer bring the decimal down
2.Then you multiply.
3. Once you get your answer u have to see how many numbers are behind the decimal for both numbers.
4. You add those numbers up and how many numbers are behind the decimal for both numbers that's how many times you move the decimal over.