Week of December 17th
Important Dates for the Week:
- Holiday Treat/Dip Day - Bring your favorite snack and copies of the recipe to share with others. Put them in the lounge and enjoy a plate full of goodness!
Tuesday, December 18th
- Elf Hunt - There will be 25 elves hiding around the school. Bring your elf up front to claim a prize! One elf per person please!
Wednesday, December 19th
- Holiday Social/Gift - We are working on a schedule to allow folks a time to come and eat with other adults uninterrupted (hopefully)! More coming soon! It will not be the same...but we want to make it special.
Thursday, December 20th - Tuesday, January 1st - WINTER BREAK!!!
Wednesday, January 2nd - First Day Back with Students!
- PLC's - this week and next week will be difficult to hold a scheduled PLC. Please work with your grade level to plan together during specials one day! Let's begin 2019 working smarter together!
- mClass MOY Updates - please take some time this week to read over this document. Please reach out to Brittany and/or Mandy if you have questions. We want to hit the ground running in January.
- Consider completing a Positive Office Referral this week!
- Save the Date: January 7th after dismissal. If you are interested in brainstorming and coming up with ideas for your classroom core behavior plan and consequences...plan to join us! Location will be announced soon!
Clean up before break:
- Prior to Winter Break, please throw away food or put it in sealed containers. Also, piles on tables and floors are the perfect places for Mickey and Minnie. Our Heath Inspector and Fire Inspector will write us up for these areas for different reasons. Please start the new year with a cleaned up areas. We need neat work spaces for multiple reasons! Please take care of your areas before our inspectors visits.
- Please take down Holiday stuff before leaving for Winter Break. We need to come back January 2nd ready to roll into learning!
- Refrigerators will be cleaned out Wednesday after dismissal. Please get anything that will spoil during the break out. : )
We are so lucky here at North Chatham to live in a community that wants to help support our students and their families as the holidays approach. I will be going to the Nature Trail Community Center on Tuesday December 18th to help with organizing and distributing gifts for the Holiday season. If you would like to participate/help just let me know and what time(s). Because we have such a great community, we thought it would be a great idea to sign and give them a thank you card for their hard work. There will be TWO Cards in the mailroom for you to sign on Monday. Please take a moment and sign your name on EITHER one. One card will have presents on the front, the other an owl in a Santa hat. I will take the card with me to Nature Trail on Tuesday. Thanks!!