Thank You Veterans!
This week our classrooms have been filled with conversations and activities to help our students understand, recognize and appreciate all of our veterans.
Below are a few updates and clarifications:
- Mask/Gaiter Update- In accordance with the CDC masks with vents will not be allowed and all gaiters need to be either two-ply or folded over to make them two-ply. Additionally, please take a moment to click on the CDC article that identifies how to select, wear, and clean your mask which is directly below this section of the newsletter. Thanks for your support in keeping all of our Buffalos safe.
- Reminder- Students Don't Need to be Picked up until 4:05- Each day our car rider lane is empty at 4:00. If you would like to avoid traffic you are welcome to pick up your child between 4:00 and 4:05. The past three days there has been very few vehicles after 3:58.
- Bus Requests- We have received requests from some families about utilizing the school bus again. If you have any questions or requests regarding our school buses please email Tanya Howbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iPad Updates- Attached below is a link from Mrs. Hurla that has simple directions for updating your student's iPad to optimize usage. If you have questions Mrs. Hurla's email address is email@example.com.
- Major Saver Fundraiser- Our yearly Major Saver fundraiser will begin on Thursday, November 19th. Students will bring home envelopes and we will share the video kickoff assembly.
With Buffalo Pride,
Thank You Veterans from Berryton In-Person Students
Thank You Veterans from Mrs. Holthaus' Remote Pre-K and Kindergarten Class
We do still have a few 19-20 Yearbooks that can be purchased for $15. If interested email Ms. Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11/25-11/29- Thanksgiving Break
12/1- Board of Education Meeting at 7:00 pm
12/8- Amigos Meal Night from 5-9 pm
12/16- BES Spelling Bee at 1:00 pm
Needing library books or any items for completely remote learning? Click here so we know when you are coming this coming Thursday.
We will have Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich option on Monday and Friday. We will have the Turkey sandwich option on Thursday and Thursday of each week.
As an elementary principal I enjoy working collaboratively with staff members to support student learning. I am passionate about continuing to learn professionally, and building relationships with staff and students at Berryton Elementary. When I'm not serving at Berryton Elementary I am usually with my husband and two sons. We can be found at sporting events, cheering on Kansas State University, or just enjoying a movie at home.