Vol.1: Week 2 September 15, 2017
Welcome to Our House "Where Character Matters"
WE HAVE CHARACTER, YES WE DO!
We have had dozens of students recognized for showing good character in these first two weeks of school. Students are being presented with "Character Matters" cards when they are seen showing 1 of our 8 qualities of good character. Our focus as we begin the year is on KINDNESS. Extending kindness to everyone we meet is an act we will never regret. As a Botsford Community let's use our words and actions to build each other up. Our words have power. Perhaps we will forget tomorrow the kind words we shared today, but the recipients may cherish those words over a lifetime. Choose Kindness!
Botsford Open House and Curriculum Night
Monday, Sep. 18th, 6-7:15pm
19515 Lathers Street
WEEK OF September 18th-22nd "Wild West" Book Fair in our library 8:30-4:15
Monday, September 18th 6:00-7:15pm Open House and Curriculum Night
Tuesday, September 26th 6:30pm "Coffee with the Superintendent"
Friday, September 29th 8:45-9:20am Botsford Den and Student Showcase Assembly
Tuesday, October 3rd PICTURE DAY
Wednesday, October 4th Count Day
Tuesday, October 10th 6:30pm BEST PTO Meeting
Thursday, October 12th 6:30pm Board of Education Meeting
Friday, October 13th Clarenceville High School Homecoming Parade and Football Game
Friday, October 13th 8:45-9:20am Botsford Den and Student Showcase Assembly
Saturday, October 14th Clarenceville High School Homecoming Dance
Tuesday, October 24th 6:30pm "Coffee with the Superintendent"
Thursday, October 26th 6:30pm Board of Education Meeting
Friday, October 27th 8:45-9:20am Botsford Den and Student Showcase Assembly
Friday, October 27th 6:00-8:00pm B.E.S.T Harvest Festival
Tuesday, November 7th NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, November 14th Full Day of School PM Conferences
Wednesday, November 15th 1/2 day of School Afternoon and PM Conferences
Let's Welcome New Staff To Botsford Elementary
WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS AT BOTSFORD
JOIN OUR Botsford Elementary Families REMIND MESSAGE GROUP
Text this message @fk99c7
Stay Connected with your Child's Teacher and Classroom
Elementary School Hours-Reminder that EVERY MINUTE MATTERS!
- Students are allowed to enter the building before 8:00am if they are registered for our Latchkey program.
- The front door is opened at 8:00am. Students are escorted to the gym for the Wiggle Walk. Students are invited to eat breakfast at this time.
- Students are dismissed from the Wiggle Walk at 8:30am. They are escorted to classrooms by safety patrol students.
- 8:35am Instruction Begins
- 8:40am Students are considered tardy and must be signed in at the office. WE HAVE HAD VERY FEW STUDENTS TARDY SO FAR THIS YEAR-THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
- 3:43 Dismissal, please be prompt when picking up your child. Our office closes at 4:00pm.
Calls to the office at the end of the day to change dismissal plans are discouraged. Please make every attempt to make plans with your child or classroom teacher via email, note or DOJO exchange before dismissal.