Sra. Pizzuto Spanish Newsletter
December 8 - December 23, 2015 vol. 6
I have finally bought the membership to smore.com which means I will continue sending out the newsletters.
In this issue: 6th grade extra activities, grammar topics, and exercises. Also, 8th grade activities, and games to reinforce grammar.
2. "Talking Up a Storm" activity- speak about a picture for 2 minutes.
3. World Tour Reading activity- go to 10 best cities to do different activities http://www.elle.es/viajes/flechazos-news/las-10-mejores-ciudades-del-mundo-para-ir-de-tiendas
4. Cancion: el verbo IR y el LUGAR - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/490329478149626518/5. Lion King song in Spanish - "yo voy a ser el rey leon" - write a reaction afterwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iqvddLKN9Y
6. Guia de madrid para el estudiante: http://www.esmadrid.com/sites/default/files/documentos/guiadelestudiante2015.pdf
The day before Thanksgiving, students made paper turkeys to list the things they are grateful for.
Do these extra activities if you want to improve
2. Speak verbally decribing a picture to the best of your ability
3. Find more essential vocab to use when describing art
4. Practice: tiene, es, hay in a paragraph.
5. Browse activities below, find the one you like, complete it.
6. Create a quiz or an assessment.