1000$ to anyone who can bring this virus in
Name- Influenza Virus
- Fever over 100 degrees
- Aching muscles
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
Influenza's Criminal Tactics
It attacks the body by performing the Lytic Cycle. The Virus attaches to a host cell, injects its DNA into it and through Viral Reproduction, it copies itself taking over the Host Cell. It then explods the Host cell and repeats the process on other Host Cells.
- Young children under 5, and especially those under 2 years
- Adults older than 65
- Residents of nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
- Pregnant women
- People with weakened immune systems
- People who have chronic illnesses, such as asthma, heart disease, kidney disease and diabetes
- People who are very obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher
Armed and Dangerous?
Most effective Weapon!
Most effective weapons are...
- sinks, soap and water (wash your hands constantly after touching objects that are publicly used)
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth
- common sense (avoid contact with people infected with the virus)
- Germ killing substances
- Covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze