CTA Goodman Friday News
July 29, 2022
Message From The Principal
I believe that all schools should prioritize three areas: Student safety, student success, and creating lifelong learners among all students and school staff.
For students to learn, they must feel safe at school, both in the classroom and around the school campus. That is why our Gator Staff works very hard at the start of the year with setting up class routines, going over campus routines, and reviewing parts of the handbook with students.
Parents, please put safety first when dropping off your student in the morning or picking your student up in the afternoon.
- Please walk your student across the crosswalk.
- Do not leave your child unattended at our school gates.
- Remind your student to listen for their name at pick-up time.
- Teach them the color of your car.
- Please review the traffic maps that have been sent out to you in our newsletters.
- Do Not Drop off students in the middle of the Parking Lot.
- Consider going through the drop-off line. It really does go fast in the mornings.
We appreciate your patience the lines are getting faster.
Our Gator community is AWESOME. Thank you for going with the flow this week when we had to change where you cross.
Thank you again for all of your support, supplies, and kindness. We are off to a wonderful start.
Have a safe and wonderful weekend
Calendar of Events
- Session 1 5:30 p.m. - 6:10 p.m.
- Session 2 6:20 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
If you only have one student that attends school at CTA Goodman you will only need to attend one session.
School Pictures - See Flyer Below
Progress Reports in Infinite Campus will be Posted on Friday, August 19th. Please make sure you have created an account to check Grades.
Early Dismissal - Wednesday, August 24th, and Thursday, August 25th
- 11:10 a.m. Elementary Conference Days
East Side of School -Flood Irrigation
Golden Spatula Winners for the Week of July 25th
First Grade: Mrs. Nichols' Class
Second Grade: Mrs. Jensen's Class
Third Grade: Mrs. Hughes' Class
Fourth Grade: Mrs. Potts' Class
Fifth Grade: Ms. Arns' Class
Sixth Grade: Ms. Rawlings' Class