Calendar Of Events
January 21- No School-Student/Staff Holiday
January 24- Open House All grades 6-7pm
January 25- Birthday Friday/$1 Jeans
January 31- Spring Individual/Class Photos- free dress
February 8- District Science Fair- @LSRO Elementary
February 15- Valentine's Day Party 2:00-2:30pm
No School Monday
January 25-February 15th
Look for an email or text from SchoolMint on January 24th with instructions.
Self-managed TIP of the Week:
Be Accountable for yourself. Take time to evaluate your actions and how they may be affecting your personal growth and influencing others. If we all focus on our small area of influence, we can collectively make big changes!
- Empathy is a term that we often hear about. It is a level of understanding that allows us to see and feel through the eyes and experiences of others. If your family is being affected by current governmental events, please email the counselor for resources that may be of assistance for you and your family in tough times.
Yearbooks for Sale
From Nurse Thorpe
How to stay healthy during flu season:
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough/sneeze
- Washing your hands often with soap and water
- Avoiding sharing drinks or eating utensils
- Disinfecting frequently touched surface
For more tips visit CDC.gov/flu